Ailsa Care ServicesCare at Home in Falkirk & Stirling
Ailsa Care Services currently have opportunities for Homecare Support Workers to join our services in Falkirk.
We are seeking dynamic individuals who appreciate the importance of delivering first class care to Service Users within an ever changing community based setting.
We offer a 4 on 4 off shift pattern or can accommodate part time hours around your availability
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assisting clients to get dressed
· Personal Care
· Meal Preparation
· Assisting with bedtime routine and getting clients to bed
· Befriending / Socialisation
Qualifications and Skills
Ideally you will have previous experience of working within the care sector providing care to the elderly and vulnerable adults but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Successful applicants will be subject to a full PVG Disclosure for Adults and Children (paid for by applicant)
You will also be required to be registered with the SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) within the first 6 months of commencement in post. You must be qualified or working towards the relevant qualifications as detailed in the National Care Standards. Failure to attain the qualification required will exempt you from registration.
· FULL TRAINING PROVIDED – All staff receive a minimum in-depth 2 day training course, regardless of experience.
· First Uniform Free
Contracted hours available: £9/hour
· Work in your local area
· Part-time / Full-time hours available
Good annual leave entitlement
We offer a variety of shifts patterns e.g. Nightshifts, Sleepovers, Full time / Part time / Weekends.
· We offer excellent training and development opportunities and a commitment to Support Workers gaining their SVQ in care and continuing professional development.
Driving Licence preferable (mileage paid)